Matrioshka Video games and V Publishing’s rapidly-paced motion RPG, Fallen Angel, hits Switch future thirty day period right after a successful launch on Steam in 2020.
More specially, Fallen Angel will hit Switch on July 19, which means there is previously a lot less than a thirty day period still left right up until you can take the archangel expertise with you on the go. If you aren’t common with Fallen Angel, you can get a glance at what awaits you in it in the special Switch announcement trailer under:
As you can see in the trailer earlier mentioned, there are a large amount of hellacious points likely on, which can make sense thinking of you control Lucifer as he attempts to ascend from hell to get revenge on people who banished him from heaven.
“With no god in area, heaven is up for grabs, and it’s up to Lucifer to reclaim his birthright and battle fearsome archangels,” a push launch reads. “The pearly gates are not what they look, as Lucifer will have to undertaking by means of a variety of 2D places from cyberpunk nightclubs to crumbling ruins. Make the most of a large arsenal of weapons in quickly-paced battle from chain claws, blades, and guns.”
The Swap variation of Fallen Angel will comprise all of the modes from the Steam variation, such as the latest additions like Turbo Method, which “offers a remixed expertise where by the recreation can be performed at various speeds, impacting spells, attacks, movement, and more.” Additionally, there is the Punishment Mode, which would make standard enemies larger and more powerful, and bosses extra demanding and fatal, much too.
Right here are some Fallen Angel attributes highlighted by Matrioshka Games and V Publishing:
- Slash your way to Heaven’s throne with colorful 2-D pixel artwork, flashy animation, and an immersive soundtrack
- Take a look at a fearsome portrayal of Heaven encouraged by the Previous Testomony and Biblical Apocrypha
- Use system to survive brutal and challenging boss battles with archangels, every with their have strengths, weaknesses, and exceptional design
- Claw your way via the odd lands of Heaven, like large-tech constructs, idyllic earth-like plains, and floating islands
- Improve Lucifer’s skills to complement a variety of playstyles from parrying to brute drive melee to ranged aerial beat
- Problem friends, if you dare, in Co-op modes
Have you by now performed Fallen Angel on Computer system? Allow us know what you considered of it in the feedback under!