Today, Microsoft opened the lid on the games coming to Xbox Game Pass in the first half of June.
June’s first Xbox Game Pass drop isn’t as big as we’re used to, with six new games coming. Two of them are titles we already knew; Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor: Marching Fire Edition, part of Ubisoft’s growing presence on the service.
But the other four are a diverse and eclectic mix, including one day one release. No matter what kind of games you enjoy, hopefully one of the Xbox Game Pass June releases will appeal to you.
Here’s what hits the subscription service over the next week:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition– June 1 (console, PC and cloud)
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection – June 2 (console and PC)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – June 7 (console, PC and cloud)
- Chorus – June 7 (console, PC and cloud)
- disk room – June 7 (console, PC and cloud)
- Space lines from far away – June 7 (console, PC and cloud)
These six games lead us nicely to the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, which will be held on June 12. It’s likely that the show will reveal a host of new games coming to Game Pass, and so the June second release will likely be earlier than usual.
Games will leave Xbox Game Pass in June
Of course, new games coming to Game Pass mean that some titles will have to go. The following five games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on June 15:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Greedfall (cloud, console and PC)
- Limbo (cloud, console and PC)
- Worms Rumble (cloud, console and PC)